Sunday, October 28, 2012

Lifetime Feeding Study Evaluating the Health Risks of Genetically Engineered Foods

Lifetime Feeding Study Evaluating the Health Risks of Genetically Engineered Foods

GMOs.  You have probably heard this term before, what is it, what does it mean?  I will be publishing articles on this subject because I am angry! I have been trying to eat a more healthful diet, staying away from processed foods, and fast food hoping to reverse my type 2 diabetes and prehypertension, angry that I have been led to believe that the produce I've been eating would be a healthier and a better choice, then finding out that they are Genetically Modified Organisms, aka: GMOs or foods spliced with pesticides and herbicides!!!   Corn and soybean crops (and many more fruits, vegetables and grains)  have been genetically engineered to withstand weeds, weed killer, Round-up to be exact!! These crops are called RoundUp ready Crops!  They are also spliced with bug killer!  How this works;  when the bug eats on the corn or plant its little stomach explodes, this is the corn on the cob at  your dinner table that your loved ones are eating!! Your babies are drinking soy formula, your pets are eating petfood with corn based ingredients, those sodas you drink and let your kids drink are full of HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, a 100 FOLD AMOUNT OF THIS POISONOUS CORN!!!! and don't think you diet soda drinkers are safe, guess what ASPERTAME is made of???  CORN!!  If this isn't bad enough, the meat your eating is cornfed, your cornflakes are.....CORNflakes,  the soy milk you thought was a healthier choice is also GMO, the meat substitutes you thought were a healthier choice, GMO.....I could go on and on!  Do you see why I'm angry?

Why doesn't everyone know about this???  Because the company that provides us this "FRANKENFOOD" spend billions of dollars to keep this information away from you. So I am going to publish everything I read about GMOs so that I can help educate the masses.  I will list and share articles on foods that are non-GMO and  food Brands that are GMO free.

Food is supposed to nourish our bodies, our bodies see and treat GMOs as toxins!  No wonder everyone is sick!

 Google GMOs, Monstanto, Round-Up Herbicide,  watch the videos, read the articles, educate yourselves, knowledge is power!!! 

No comments: